Values of Ruapotaka School

In an alternate reality, where the school is divided into tribes. Conflict is the natural order of the day. Our movie shows how the school values can be used to unite the students where they all live, play and work in unity showing Kotahitanga.

7 thoughts on “Values of Ruapotaka School

1. Hello my name is David. I like your movie. It has funny parts. My favourite part is when one person from house of kowhai came and ruined the sand castle. That is funny. What other movies are you going to make.

2. Hello I am Jaxon from Pt England school. I enjoyed this movie because of the four values they can be really helpful in a situation like that. Team Kikorangi was my favourite because they have amazing acting skills .

3. Kia Ora and my name is Jaxson from Room 7 at Pt England School.I loved how you included the 4 values which were,Responsibility,Resilience,Integrity and Respect.Keep it up
    -Jaxson

4. What a great movie Room 1 this movie was amazing because of the kindness and how they solved a problem. Keep up the great work Room 1.

5. Kia ora

My name is Marcus and i am from glen taylor school and i am a year 7 and for this reason why i am commenting is because your film was amazing i was like astonished by what you guys have made can i ask a question how long did this take to make it perfect. Also me and my friend shane has been looking for a old friend of ours and his name is daniel O luckily he was in your film and me and my friend were proud to say that we saw him we thought we was in a different film and it was classroom mystery but it sure is good that he made new friends and that he is holding his head up high but this film was amazing i really loved it.

6. Hello my name is johan. I am from pt england school. thank you for sharing your movie with us I really enjoyed it.